How to Sleep Well and the Importance of a Good Sleep:
Problems may occur due to insufficient sleep-
- Weight gain
- Increase disease risk
- Unhealthy life
- Unable to focus on work
- Deficiency of decision making power
- A laziness feeling in the day
Tips for Better Quality and Quantity Sleep:
In one study, it was shared that consuming caffeine up to six hours before bed significantly worsened sleep quality.
Caffeine can stay in your blood up to 6–8 hours, therefore, drinking a large amount of tea or coffee in the evening is not recommended especially if you are not having good sleep.
If you love coffee/tea a lot and can’t live without it then go for decaffeinated coffee.
Coffee has 3 times caffeine compare to tea and as per normal calculation, 100gm of tea has 11mg caffeine.
If we sleep in the day time it may confuse our brain and you may struggle in the night while trying to sleep.
Although In one of the study says that the nap of 30 min or less in the day time enhances the brain function in the day.
You shouldn’t have to worry if you are able to take a good sleep in night after a nap in the day.
3. Make a habit to speed and awake at a consistent time: If we are able to follow consistency with our sleeping and wake up time, It can improve long term sleep quality.
Natural sunlight and brain light during the day time help us to keep our system healthy which improves day time energy and nighttime sleep and quality of sleep.
Try to get in sunlight and walk if possible for 15-20 min to get vitamin D if this
is not possible try to arrange bright light tubes or bulb at home or office.
5. Don’t Drink Alcohol: Alcohol affects negatively when we drink at night and can affect our sleep and hormones.
As everyone knows that it’s very had to function our best if we are not getting enough sleep.
so do you know how many hours sleep do we need? As per doctor’s recommendations “Adults need at least 7 to 8 hrs sleep per night.
The doctor also says that consistently getting more than eight hours of sleep may have dangerous long-term effects such as a neurodegenerative disease.
If we are having full sleep then it increases beauty or you can say glow on our face that’s why it called Beauty sleep. Our face cells need complete time to complete repair system.
- you must go to bed 10 minutes earlier than your usual time.
- If possible take a warm shower before you go to bed.
- Do relaxing or meditation exercises.
- Always switch off your cell phone before you go to bed.
Thanks for reading our blog.